I call Johannesburg my home, and since 2014 I have been inspired by people who share my love of photography.
I take pride in capturing the realness and personality of my subjects, I do this by really connecting with my clients. I need to know what you want, what you adore and don’t like. Photography is not a static process. You don’t just take a photo – you make it. And this is the bit I love, I pour my soul into my sessions and leave a piece (of my heart, i guess) in it for you.
my photography style is sincere, creative and stylish. I favour lifestyle sessions and i am driven by my passion, coffee and the love of peanut butter.
If I could tell the 21 year me anything it would be this:
- chase your dream earlier, don’t put it off
- stop trying to be the same as everyone else
- there is no such thing as too much peanut butter or coffee for that matter
- you will survive having twin boys
- being absolutely terrified means you are about to do something that really matters
- don’t be afraid
- practice gratitude
- stop and take in the beauty of the world, especially when it looks like the sky is on fire.
- never be afraid to love again
Here I am
CUPS OF COFFEE
To Whom It May Concern: This letter provides me the opportunity to recommend Taryn Henstock for employment as a professional photographer. Her work spoke for itself! The passion Taryn exerted to provide the highest quality results speaks volumes for her professionalism and commitment. We remained confident in Taryn's ability due to her reputation and credentials in the photography business. She applied her knowledge, equipment, talents, but most of all her creativity to provide the highest possible quality. Sincerely, Jannes Keeve : MD - CQC Africa Jannes Keeve
Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat. Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo. Duis mollis, est non commodo.